Help / FAQ
- Which payment options does your shop offers?
At the moment the payment methods we offer are credit card and bank transfer.
- I made an order but the goods do not arrive. What should I do?
If you have chosen the method of advance payment (bank transfer) the goods will be sent once we have received the purchase amount. Please, note that bank transactions within the European Union can take 2 to 3 working days. Once we receive the payment, we will send you the goods. You will receive then a confirmation email.
- How much does a bank transfer within Europe cost?
As an individual holder of a European bank account you can enjoy international bank transfers subject to the same costs and conditions as domestic ones thanks to SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area).
- How does my payment appears on the bank statement?
The statement shows the transaction under the name ‘Hipayhelp.io’. Nothing referring to "Sexshop" or "Erotic Shop" will appear in your statement.
- I share my bank account with my partner. Will the payment be treated discreetly?
Yes. Your payment will show up on your account with 'Hipayhelp.io'.
- Why is my credit card payment not working? / Why was my credit card payment refused?
There can be many reasons.
Our customers have the most frequent problems regarding the following:
Since January 2021, nearly all online payments have to be confirmed via banking app (rarely via SMS). We recommend to check if you have installed your bank app for security payments.
These procedures are called Mastercard ID Check (formerly Mastercard SecureCode) and Visa Secure (formerly Verified by Visa).
Furthermore, there are the following reasons for rejection:
- Is the card covered?
- sufficient money in the account?
- By using prepaid card: is there sufficient credit available?
- Limit reached? (online, daily, monthly or annual limits)
- Daily limit available exhausted?
- Order amount too high?
- Mistyped number?
- Internet payments allowed for this card?
- Foreign card used from another country?
- Email address from a free/untrust provider?
- Email address entered correctly?
- Card expired?
- Check digit wrong typed?
- If the card is in a foreign currency - Is the payment in euros allowed?
- Cardholder spelled correctly?
- Do not use a VPN or proxy service for payment!
- Payment process cancelled too early?
- IP-country doesn't match card-country
- What can I do if my credit card payment does not work??
- Check the reasons for rejection listed above and resolve them.
- Make sure you confirm your payment with your banking app. As long as you do not confirm, no payment will be made.
- Use another credit card.
- Use another device (Switch from smartphone to PC and vice versa.)
- Use another browser.
- Write us an E-mail with details, we will look at your case and help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a minimum order quantity?
No. There is no minimum quantity to place an order.
- How do I redeem my voucher?
After logging in to your customer account enter the discount code in your Shopping Cart. This must contain at least one product for the discount box to be displayed. The discount voucher will be discounted at the end of the checkout process.
- How long does a voucher last?
A discount code is valid just for one purchase and can therefore be redeemed only once.
- Is your website secure?
Yes, our website uses SSL encryption to ensure that all your information is automatically encrypted, especially during payment process.
- Where can I find a physical Poppers-Shop?
We are an online company and therefore the only way to purchase our products is through the Internet.
Guarantee & Revocation
- Is it possible to modify an order once it has been completed?
A modification of the order is only possible if it has not yet been sent. If you notice an error in your order, please contact us as soon as possible by email at email@example.com with your order number and what needs to be changed.
- Is it possible to cancel an order?
If you want to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will proceed to cancel your order; ONLY if it has not yet been shipped.
- Do you accept returns?
If the product packaging has being open, sex toys, lubricants, condoms and underwear can´t be sent back for hygienic reasons. By damaged goods, we proceed to send the replacement. For more information about terms and conditions click here .
- What to do if my merchandise is defective or if it is not what I ordered?
If your merchandise has been damaged during transport, is defective or you have received the wrong product; take a photo of the item(s) and send it to email@example.com as soon as possible. Attach your order number and a brief clarification.
- Does Cloneboy - Personalized Dildo really work?
Of course! Follow the instructions without skipping a step and you'll be able to enjoy a custom dildo for your own or your partner's use and enjoyment.
- How do I know which lubricant is compatible with my sex toy?
If you are unsure of the material, the water-based lubricant is completely harmless to any toy, no matter what material it is made of. If for personal reasons you prefer to purchase a silicone, oil or mixed base lubricant, you should know that these intimate gels have different degrees of compatibility with the different materials.
- Which Cockring size should I choose?
The size of a cockring will depend on the thickness of your penis. Therefore, the first thing we recommend is to calculate the diameter of your erect penis. In order to do that, measure first the circumference of your erect penis. Once you got it, divide the number by 3.14 (Pi number) to calculate the diameter of your penis.
Once this step has been accomplished, choose a cockring with one measurement below the diameter of your penis.